Wednesday, July 23, 2008

"Little Angels"



I created this video of all the CDH babies for a special reason. I felt they needed a voice. I captured the emotions of the parents by putting messages by each child. You can just feel the love and support for these Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia children. Yes 50% of the babies are now in Heaven but every single one of them are loved more than you could ever imagine!

When I wrote the song, "Little Angels", I wanted to make others understand what we faced. Our worst nightmares came true. The news hit like a hurricane. The distruction and pain lasts forever. To be told that your unborn baby will likely, be born and die in your arms is something no Mother should ever hear. I believe God gives these special babies to only the best parents. He knows what we need. He promises never to leave us. When the days become dark lean more on Him. Cast your worries and cares on Him he will give you rest. He did it for us.

These babies have to be heard. Please tell someone today about Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia. The sooner the diagnosis the better the outcome.

~Terri

No comments:

About Me

My photo

I was blessed to have three beautiful daughters of course by my wonderful husband Brian. We traveled a very difficult road when we found out our third daughter, Ava had a life threatning birth defect called Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia. This turned all of our lives upside down. We have learned that life is a precious gift from God and we should treasure each and every second we have with our loved ones.