Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia-Ava



This was the first video I created for Ava. I simply wanted others to know how hard she fought to stay here with us. It was very emotional for me to see this as it was, her incredible strength. Her beautiful spirit made it all seem okay to bear. We love that she was given to us. Through all the trials and hard times we learned that life is worth every second. It made us see that we should always cherish all that God has given to us, great or small!

No comments:

About Me

My photo

I was blessed to have three beautiful daughters of course by my wonderful husband Brian. We traveled a very difficult road when we found out our third daughter, Ava had a life threatning birth defect called Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia. This turned all of our lives upside down. We have learned that life is a precious gift from God and we should treasure each and every second we have with our loved ones.