Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Ava's fight to survive.



This video I made of Ava's fight captured the pain we saw daily. I tried to show the reality of what we faced. It is so hard to see your newborn fight so hard. On three different occasions we nearly lost her. I remember praying, "God not my will but Yours." I had come to terms with all that was happening with her and I just wanted her to either pull through or go to Heaven and feel no more pain. She however had her own plans. After her surgery she grew stronger than ever. God was always there holding her in his arms.

No comments:

About Me

My photo

I was blessed to have three beautiful daughters of course by my wonderful husband Brian. We traveled a very difficult road when we found out our third daughter, Ava had a life threatning birth defect called Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia. This turned all of our lives upside down. We have learned that life is a precious gift from God and we should treasure each and every second we have with our loved ones.